Talk about fashion topics in English
- 1 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/31(月) 21:21:16.00
- Let's talk about it!!
- 2 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/31(月) 21:57:10.35
- anyone likes to talk about fashion topi here?
come on join us . i hope there are so many such boys .
- 3 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/31(月) 22:43:02.45
- have you done that a change of clothes?
I picked up some fleece jaket from an closet ,the bland name of that is Patagonia.
thanks to that , I can get a warm hard .
- 4 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/31(月) 22:53:55.31
- what kind of clothes are popular around you?
please teach us (post it here) if you like .
I like amekaji-fashion, European worker style.
- 5 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/01(火) 00:26:30.19
- I like denim pants, so I will introduce mine few hours later.
- 6 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/01(火) 20:58:41.10
- hi. im back .
I have some denimpants , im in denim named studioDartizan.
Do you know this bland? if you like to wear denimpants, please post on here.
and any advice ?(when putting on them) , I`ll heed it .
- 7 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/01(火) 21:32:44.99
- that denim pants I have differs slightly from normal denim ,(like that of uniqlo).
- 8 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/01(火) 22:03:11.95
- I`ve come to the conclusion that no one join this conversation ww
- 9 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/01(火) 22:16:57.47
- rigid denim is actually a little bulky .
- 10 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/01(火) 22:19:36.03
- where do you mainly get an clothes ?ebey or yahoo-auction or shop?
- 11 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/02(水) 00:24:17.43
- Time for bed, ok see you next then .
- 12 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/02(水) 19:01:58.26
- I`m watching the video of the beatles now.
do you know a shoes maker named Springcourt ,which looks so comfortable.
in life, Lennon loved the shoes . he was photograhed in a pair on the cover of the Abbey road album.
- 13 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/02(水) 21:59:03.07
- sometimes , I want to squats to fill out my jeans...
- 14 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/02(水) 22:27:20.38
- What the hell is going on here? LOL
- 15 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/02(水) 23:43:10.55
- it`s gettin chilly outside ... I`ll wear black leather singleriders tommorow.
- 16 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/03(木) 03:34:47.47
- owned a Alden boots before,there was something trouble at my foot
it was not confortable of me , the width of the shoes was narrow a bit
- 17 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/04(金) 20:58:49.05
- G-shock watches ,I love these things even though they are cheap
- 18 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/04(金) 22:14:46.47
- not cheap
- 19 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/05(土) 00:56:17.93
- what kind of watche do you have ,guys? please join here, and post it please ,if you like !
- 20 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/05(土) 23:54:38.75
yeah , I agree with your opinion
but people say sometime so ,nobody thinks these bland watches as expensive .
anyhow ,what i mean to say is I love them .
- 21 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/06(日) 00:45:02.45
- just had a garlic-bread,so my mouth now smells like a garbage
- 22 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/06(日) 00:45:26.00
- oh my god, i missed.
- 23 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/06(日) 23:17:20.85
- is there any long-lurkers ?
believe there`re so much mens who like fashionable things ..
- 24 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/10(木) 23:10:17.02
- I`m hoping that i can find a decent leather jacket.
Anyone can recommend some brands?
- 25 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/10(木) 23:25:03.46
- I don't come up with fucking any ideas...
- 26 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/12(土) 01:46:56.38
- I have one leathe jacket ,whose bland name is UAwhitelabel.
it was not so expensive but really costed too high for me.
now, I need more good one than that.
- 27 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/13(日) 02:01:29.72
- I own one leather boots ,named Redwing , if you are interested in fashion ,
you have ever heard the name before one or two times on web or fashionbook
the pair of shoes i own is not in good repair (TBH)
ok in the near future i will do
- 28 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/13(日) 02:02:20.56
- in the near future
- 29 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/15(火) 21:36:35.45
- it`s getting colder and colder outside in japan
how can i go through this awful winter ?
how will you be going through with this?
anyhow , I`m wearing a fleece jacket of Patagonia now ,sitting in front of PC,without no airconditioner.
for me , this is eco .
- 30 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/23(水) 01:01:55.32
- I was banned for long time .
from today , I wear some wool shirts as protection against cold in my room.
It is not cool that how i`m wearing over my pajama .
but i don`t care .
I prefered warm to cool
- 31 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/25(金) 22:01:41.70
- it is so cold my room that i couldnt stand it anymore .
I wear much clothing .
it come to 6layered.
- 32 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/26(土) 21:48:21.33
- lately , I `m interested in a stole .
it makes you more warm , so that i can go through this awful cold winter easily.
it is warmer tonight than that of yesterday .
- 33 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/28(月) 01:13:11.89
- I went out to flea market today , and descoverd some good thing.
some watches and some nell shirts i want there.
hm... but i dont buy them as i have too much wear .
i want more bigger closet than i have now .
- 34 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/29(火) 01:59:15.22
- I just took some closes out for tommorow businness.
but i`m still worried about that which color of necktie is better ,navy or other colors.
white shirts and brown cotton pants ,and casual neck tie ,paraboots dress shoes , nylon marmmot bloson ,which are all i wear tomorrow.
... maybe i need one,wool cardigan.
- 35 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/12/05(月) 23:29:35.81
- a few days ago , I found my oil jacket is so moldy.
so it was washed with water by me yesterday .
I will never new clothes made of oil clothes .
I went out to supermarket at night ,dressed in barbour jacket.
- 36 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/12/05(月) 23:55:20.39
- Shopped around the high street this morning as I had a day off today. Found some lovely accessories but didn't get them after all because those were scratched:( shame..
- 37 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/12/09(金) 21:12:03.69
scratched? how does the word mean ;D
today is so chiller than last week so I even want fingerless glove when typing in front of PC.
having a good woolen fingerless glove ,made in England ,I don`t wanna use it as daily secessaries,
espeially only to use typing .
Simple cotton work glove is suitable for this situtation ..
so i might cut off its finger parts to make new one .
- 38 ：37：2011/12/09(金) 21:12:58.88
- what* does the word mean?
- 39 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/12/10(土) 03:46:24.95
Being scratched means that something is damaged. Very disappointing the jewellery was scratched when I found it:(
Btw your english fingerless gloves seem lovely. I haven't got mine yet I might go around the city for winter clothing tomorrow
read.cgi ver 05.04.00 2017/10/04 Walang Kapalit ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)