Talk about today's news in English
- 1 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/11(火) 09:43:25.69
- Why don't we talk about today's news in English.
That way, i think, we can focus on certain topics.
- 2 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/11(火) 09:46:47.32
- please don't use "i" as "I".
- 3 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/11(火) 10:00:06.17
When i text, i often use i as I , sorry.
- 4 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/11(火) 10:12:31.00
I'm afraid I don't get it.
- 5 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/11(火) 10:27:07.29
When I write a message, I often use small letters instead of capital ones.
- 6 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/11(火) 10:40:29.53
- I'm so sorry.
I wanted to say "I couldn't live with it."
My English dosen't work.
- 7 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/11(火) 11:11:22.65
- 8 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/11(火) 11:29:31.03
- What's the news you want to talk about today?
- 9 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/11(火) 11:33:24.83
- What about today's world cup preliminary match vs Tajikistan?
Do you think Kagawa will score a goal?
- 10 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/11(火) 12:04:54.35
It's not me, 5, and
no good laughing at other's mistakes.
- 11 ：X：2011/10/11(火) 13:55:00.88
- Well, I have something to discuss if people are up for it.
You can watch the news at this link:
If you're having trouble catching all the words, the basic idea is that
one of the contenders for the conservative candidate in the 2012 US
election is getting a lot of criticism for his religion.
Does this sort of stuff happen in Japan? I know Koizumi was
kinda criticized for visiting the Yasukuni shrine...but other than
that, I haven't really heard much about religion and politics together
Well, what does everyone else think?
- 12 ： 【19.7m】 （*´∀｀）beginner ◆.AjXxeRXqw ：2011/10/11(火) 14:52:24.51
Please tell me what's the meaning of "if people are up for it".
- 13 ：X：2011/10/11(火) 15:06:30.64
- In this case, it means "興味があれば". It's a more casual way of saying
"If you're interested,".
- 14 ： 【25m】 （*´∀｀）beginner ◆.AjXxeRXqw ：2011/10/11(火) 15:09:46.77
- 15 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/11(火) 15:49:25.50
- I guess it's only you who are interested in such a complicated matter.
All I can say is that different people have different views.
- 16 ：oshiri：2011/10/11(火) 15:54:16.59
- my ass split open this morning.
- 17 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/11(火) 15:59:34.17
oh, that's awesome!
- 18 ：X：2011/10/11(火) 16:00:12.79
Maybe this one is more interesting?:
Diamond contact lenses.
- 19 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/11(火) 17:03:07.88
Komeito, one of the polical parties, is same as Soka Gakkai, Japan's largest cult group.
- 20 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/11(火) 18:03:35.24
stand back! you stink! take a shower!
then push me till I can get my satisfaction.
- 21 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/11(火) 20:43:20.59
- i wanna dance with you , like a chacha , vergin kibun chacha.
it is so famous song .
- 22 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/11(火) 20:59:41.92
- I clean the wax our of my ears, it`s moister than before.
- 23 ： 【23.4m】 （*´∀｀）beginner ◆.AjXxeRXqw ：2011/10/11(火) 22:05:09.38
- 24 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/12(水) 16:38:15.26
- You mean you don't need this thread when someone build " chat in Englsih" thread?
If so, how rude of you to say that!
If I were in >>1's place, I would get offended.
- 25 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/12(水) 20:06:25.02
you just don't deserve to write in this thread.
you might have to study english from scratch before coming to this bb.
please just beat it.
- 26 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/12(水) 21:29:59.09
I don't see why they can't coexist.
The chat in english thread can be general english questions or meme spamming or whatever,
this thread can focus on discussion of the news.
Maybe it'll mean less people posting about their assholes and instead posting about other assholes.
- 27 ： 【12.3m】 （*´∀｀）beginner ◆.AjXxeRXqw ：2011/10/12(水) 21:54:11.49
Sorry sorry (like Japanese way...).
Look below >>16.If there is not a chat thread, this place will be a scribbling thread.
Many people had no place to go since a chat thread had been down.
So I said that. I appreciate this thread's meaning.
- 28 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 00:28:17.60
- Why don't we talk about today's news in English?
- 29 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 01:10:56.05
- Well, there's lots going on...
Yesterday the Boston Police made the largest mass arrest of protesters since the 1960s Vietnam War riots.
Mayor Menino of Boston said that civil disobedience will "not be tolerated". Protests continue around the US.
Rebel fighters in Libya have taken the loyalist stronghold of Sirte, an important sea port.
Sporadic fighting continues in pockets around the city.
The European Union has passed a law banning children aged 8 or less from inflating balloons.
The law alleges that it presents an inhalation and choking risk. Party whistles have also been banned.
- 30 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 01:15:29.99
- My cock is also inflating like a balloon
- 31 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 01:28:40.02
You should probably have a doctor look at that.
Sounds like some kind of disease.
- 32 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 04:06:09.31
Compared to those people overseas, Japanese are so silent.
- 33 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 04:21:30.96
- Well, there was the tsunami, I'd say that was more than enough news for the entire year.
Maybe enough for the next several years too.
- 34 ：X：2011/10/13(木) 05:34:54.84
Well, there's the TPP thing. That could have a huge impact on Japan's
There was also some news recently (from Wikileaks) that Obama planned
to apologize for the Nagasaki and Hiroshima bombings, but the Japanese
government asked him not to, because they were worried about
anti-nuclear sentiment. I realize this is a very sensitive subject,
but it's also very interesting...
so if anyone wants to talk about it...
I remember a while ago, there was a news story on some old guys
(around 70-90 years old) who lived downwind from a field where
plants were grown for making Viagra (a drug for men with ED).
It was pretty funny...but I can't find the story anymore.
- 35 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 09:46:33.14
Today's news is "Chiemi Hori married. Third times around."
she is a person whose marriage doesn't work out.
That's the negative cycle of addiction of men ?
She just don't know what her kids have in mind.
- 36 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 10:00:56.62
- I don't care about TV personality.
- 37 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 11:03:41.85
Sure thing, me neither.
A part of "TV personality" is NOT important.
But it's her third marriage.
She has 5 kids.
They had changed their last name two times,
and had to call a some guys "Dad".
In my opinion, this is a kind of child abuse.
- 38 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 11:06:58.34
- × a some guys
○ some guys
- 39 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 11:24:10.16
that's a difficult topic on this thread.
i'll bet most people here are unmarried.
- 40 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 11:25:42.00
- What do you mean by child abuse?
Did she act against the law?
In my opinion, you abused English word.
- 41 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 11:38:35.57
>a kind of child abuse
- 42 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 11:47:35.50
I'm afraid that you don't have legal knowledge.
- 43 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 11:52:16.12
- I think you never have lived abroad.
You have poor English .
so write carefully.
- 44 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 11:58:20.84
>you abused English word
Why not ?
Could you give me a reason why?
- 45 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 12:07:15.85
do not write anything except perfect sentence ?
- 46 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 12:08:10.47
- The True Origins of Pizza
I didn't know pizza was invented by Koreans.
- 47 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 12:19:03.31
I'll stop writing.
- 48 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 12:20:22.44
Because your English is very strange.
and read carefully. I said that you should write Legal texts.
Do you understand?
- 49 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 12:31:59.55
- Let's talk about capture of Qadahai's son.
- 50 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 12:50:38.85
I think he wants to talk about "children's feeling",not the law.
You couldn't catch his intention.
Maybe you wouldn't like to be touched this kind of matter because of
your career,would you?
- 51 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 13:00:46.06
You can go on even if you don't have experience living abroad.
This bbs is made in Japan. Everyone's name is 名無しさん＠英語勉強中.
Every participant should think Japanese way as well as studying English here.
English ways is not always correct.
- 52 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 13:23:32.92
You must learn that 'child abuse' is crime not feeling.
My attoney also says that he commited a crime on board.
- 53 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 13:25:56.90
I agree with it.
Child abuse is the physical, sexual, emotional mistreatment, or neglect of a child. [wikipedia]
- 54 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 13:48:52.28
You couldn't get >>50 accurately.
And does your attorney talk to you about some cases he has ?
I can't trust an attorney who can never keep his mouth shut.
- 55 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:05:10.97
Because you never lived abroad. you said so.
I am speaking from my experience.
In US if you say neighbor might be a child abuse,
it lead to serious problems. Be careful using English word of
- 56 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:07:15.98
- In my opinion,
emotional mistreatment is to hurt someone's feelings badly.
So emotional mistreatment is obviously child abuse.
Crime or not is another story.
- 57 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:16:18.15
You should learn the difference "an" from "the".
You use English like student of Jr.high school.
Otherwise you are using an internet translation services.
- 58 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:22:40.41
This is JAPAN.
- 59 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:24:04.52
Don't change the topic.
Don't avert your eyes from your lazy past.
- 60 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:25:52.64
- From English wiki.
There are four major categories of child abuse:
neglect, physical abuse, psychological/emotional abuse,
and child sexual abuse.
Legal marriage isn't child abuse obviously.
- 61 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:27:00.96
Yes, I'm 15 years old.
Is that a big problem ?
- 62 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:28:55.47
This is English board. Do you consider in Japanese?
- 63 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:30:12.43
Your English, too.
- 64 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:30:50.18
- to hear an old witch is behaving violently here
- 65 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:34:55.19
As my expected , you are using an internet translation services.
Your English is very childish,and unusual.
- 66 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:37:23.67
We are just talking IN English.
We are not talking ON US.
- 67 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:37:25.45
- Can you explain that?
- 68 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:38:38.42
- OK,I see the word "child abuse" is a big problem in US.
But not a big problem in Japan.
That's all! finished!
Up the next news anybody?
- 69 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:41:33.95
We are not talking in Japanese-made English.
- 70 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:43:17.59
I'm using my dictionary.
Is it bad ?
- 71 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:45:24.25
- omosiroi node age
- 72 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:46:37.44
Your English is not so good as to riticize other's English.
There are a lot of grammatial mistakes here and there.
- 73 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:49:20.98
Your English is very strange and Infantile.
- 74 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:49:34.91
- >>35 !! This is all your fault !!!
- 75 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:52:47.62
What do you mean by riticize?
- 76 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:57:00.92
- The title of this thread "Talk about today's news in English" is wrong.
- 77 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:58:13.80
- 78 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:58:30.54
- 72 is using an online dictionary.
He made mistake to copy a word of "criticize".
He forgot "c", and wrote "riticize".
- 79 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:58:52.61
- Guess what?
There's something wrong with my key board.
- 80 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 14:59:42.93
- 81 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 15:02:02.06
You shouldn't say a thing like that.
Good topic. Even women must take care of their feet,their behavior.
If not, they are just becoming stuck-up.
- 82 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 15:03:32.28
You are so mean.
- 83 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 15:16:26.16
- It's not a good topic.
After all, we are third parties and don't know about her situations at all.
So you should be more careful of what you say.
- 84 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 15:20:51.70
- I have a puestion.
I'm a beginner about English.
I have been reading this thread.
I felt that using dictionary isn't good.
Some people fool other people using dictionary.
- 85 ：X：2011/10/13(木) 15:35:36.21
Sometimes the translations in the dictionary a little stiff(堅苦しい),
or outdated. Sometimes, even if the translation is
correct, English speaking people usually express that idea in a
Just for example, the word "懐かしい" is very common in Japanese, right?
It translates to "nostalgic" in English, but we use that word very
rarely. Instead we say, "Oh I remember when I used to..." or
"Oh wow! I do you remember how we used to..." etc.
- 86 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 15:39:34.23
- What you said is not related with topic itself.
The problem you pointed out is how to deal.
- 87 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 15:42:00.10
- >>86 is a response to >>83
- 88 ：84：2011/10/13(木) 15:42:24.01
I appreciate your kindness.
- 89 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 15:48:48.37
English might be easy to express our emotion and to battle with others.
And we have to learn it for being a cosmopolitan.
What a trouble language,isn't it!
- 90 ：X：2011/10/13(木) 16:06:17.62
Hehehe, yeah, English certainly is messed up.
I'm a native speaker, and there is a pretty obvious mistake in my last
post. (Well, I just forgot to type something, but still!)
- 91 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 16:21:24.22
- This thread is Japanese only.
Foreigner is not allowed to enter.
- 92 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 16:35:13.75
- no way.
- 93 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 16:38:12.47
ﾊﾞﾝ ﾊﾞﾝﾊﾞﾝﾊﾞﾝﾞﾝ ﾊﾞﾝﾊﾞﾝ
- 94 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 16:47:26.63
we dont need a man who only post awful sentence.
if u wanna exclude them from here,u should have been more a persuasive speaker!
and i have to be too...
- 95 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 16:59:30.21
- The aim of this thread is for Japanese to study English and discuss in English.
So, foreigners have no occasion to come here.
- 96 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 17:38:46.46
- sounds so sad
- 97 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 18:15:38.55
What is your aim to learn English?
I want to keep in touch with a native speaker of English.
- 98 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 18:29:11.38
- If you want to keep in touch with native speakers, you should go to an English conversation school.
- 99 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 18:38:14.40
- What is your aim to learn English?
There are many way to study English.
But talking with native speakers is best way to improve .
There is no reason to exclude native speakers from this thread.
- 100 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 19:12:28.68
- I wish there were more thread like here in "English-thread".
- 101 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 21:54:36.13
What's the point of learning English if not to talk to foreigners?
If you wanted to talk to just Japanese people, talk in Japanese.
- 102 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 21:57:29.97
- In other news, Dennis Ritchie, the inventor of the C programming language and one of
the inventors of the Unix operating system, has died.
- 103 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 22:01:59.95
- Why is CHUNICHI Dragons very strong?
- 104 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/13(木) 22:09:36.08
- i might get tired of tweeting ...
- 105 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/14(金) 00:25:21.67
- oh, this is a good thread, especily for Japanese! Thank you! >>1
Ochiai focuses on only the win.
But their games are not interesting
and they cannot get popular.
People want to see interesting games
rather than winning games.
- 106 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/14(金) 06:34:56.09
- It's like a mass media's ready-made opinion.
How many Doragons' games have you wathed so far?
- 107 ：106：2011/10/14(金) 06:38:42.99
- Something wrong with my keyboard.
- 108 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/14(金) 08:15:18.38
- I'm am a bit relieved by the news that strong radiation spot found
in Setagaya ward was not due to the Atomic plant incident.
But I feel very sorry for the people still living around the dangerous area
even more than before after I was in the scaresly moment.
- 109 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/16(日) 23:04:37.96
- Were you watching "南極大陸"Antarctica?
I felt sorry for Ashida Mana somehow.
She is now requested something more than what she is.
- 110 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/17(月) 12:09:07.06
- She is ruled too much by the adult around.
- 111 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/17(月) 15:08:19.31
- mana chan peroron
- 112 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/17(月) 18:30:45.16
- Although she is completely a child seen from her actual age, she is not childish at all.
I think people aroud her, especially her parents deprived her of childishness, which is, I think, essential
for a child like her.
- 113 ：got dumped：2011/10/17(月) 20:06:44.09
- There were 4 new students, 3 boys and a girl, but they didn't
show up when the class started.
5 minutes later 1 of the 3 boys rushed into the classroom
and went to the teacher and said, "I'm sorry Im late.
I was on CHERRY HILL." Our teacher said, "Okay, be seated."
And another 5 minutes later the 2nd boy rushed into the classroom
and went to the teacher and said, "I'm sorry Im late.
I was on CHERRY HILL." Our teacher said, "Okay, be seated."
And 5 more minutes passed ahh,,, you can tell what happened.
The last boy also said, "I was on CHERRY HILL."
And the final 5 minutes later the girl serenely showed up and
went to the teacher. The teacher said, "Please don't tell you
were on cherry hill." The girl answered with a grin,
"Of course not. Because I AM CHERRY HILL."
- 114 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/19(水) 09:10:22.03
- The western republican presidential candidate debate has started on CNN.
I'm gonna watch it though I may not be able to catch all they say.
- 115 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/19(水) 19:00:37.39
- People in CNN speak very fast.
The same thing happends in BBC, too.
I sometimes get pissed off when I see a guy understand such fast English, although that one isn't a native English speaker.
- 116 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/19(水) 19:18:00.35
- get pissed off = "頭に来る"
- 117 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/19(水) 20:46:23.21
I don't think they speak so fast in CNN.
They rather speak very clearly, and it's easy to understand for me.
- 118 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/19(水) 21:11:40.92
- Tigers, lions, and bears on the loose in Ohio!
- 119 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/20(木) 04:43:21.17
Supposedly the owner of an exotic animal farm has released all of the animals and committed suicide.
- 120 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/20(木) 09:13:52.33
- What do you think the fight between Perry and Mouney?
It's interesting to watch for outsiders like me, Japanese.
- 121 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/20(木) 09:19:11.28
× It's interesting to watch for outsiders
- 122 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/20(木) 10:17:40.45
- >>121 correct
- 123 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/20(木) 11:38:14.35
- 124 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/20(木) 16:19:20.65
- 125 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/20(木) 21:44:05.29
- For those who haven't heard yet, Gaddhafi has been captured by the rebels after he was shot in both legs.
Some sources are saying he has died from the wounds, but I haven't heard confirmation of that yet.
- 126 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/20(木) 22:46:11.98
- And now it's confirmed, he's dead.
Sic semper tyrannis!
- 127 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/20(木) 23:09:29.33
- I'm not interested in foreign news.
Let's talk about Japanese ones.
- 128 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/21(金) 01:36:36.59
- That's fine too. Go ahead and post something.
- 129 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/24(月) 06:16:32.36
- 130 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/24(月) 08:59:47.49
could be German or American.
- 131 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/24(月) 10:27:43.77
- 132 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/24(月) 17:29:36.89
- 133 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/24(月) 17:30:12.48
- i'll post some jokes later.
- 134 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/24(月) 18:23:58.53
You mean it's funny? It was not so funny as to make me laugh aloud when I read the post.
- 135 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/24(月) 18:42:20.73
- Orz English iphone APP is hella funny brooooooooo!!!! nahmean?
- 136 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/24(月) 22:03:56.77
- we cant accept the sytem that "chousen-school-mushouka"
how could pay for anti-japanese??
- 137 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/24(月) 22:07:51.51
- how could pay our money for anti-japanese?*
- 138 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/25(火) 00:20:40.54
- I'm surprised that Netouyo shows up in such a thread!
- 139 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/25(火) 00:47:20.58
That joke is older than dirt.
Can you try again please?
- 140 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/25(火) 02:07:07.61
it's just a joke, laugh if you like it, don't if you don't like it. quite simple.
- 141 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/25(火) 02:19:24.71
Oh, I'm not saying I didn't like it. It's just surprising to see a joke that old on 2ch.
I guess it's propagated further than I expected.
- 142 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/10/25(火) 20:08:46.16
baka-kan is totally traitor. we cant forgive him.
- 143 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/11/04(金) 08:22:10.03
- I think CAIN's allegation is a false charge.
- 144 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2011/12/01(木) 14:24:31.26
- What I suspect from seeing the fact that this kind of thread
is being left way behind among others is that most people here
are fond of talking about English in Japanese.
read.cgi ver 05.04.00 2017/10/04 Walang Kapalit ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)